s Thoughts from the Physics Chick: Foods I cannot have

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Foods I cannot have

Alcohol
Coffee
Tea
Sugar
Dairy
Corn
Potatoes

I have to have either meat or beans for protein, which makes eating kind of miserable. I don’t really like meat (I order vegetarian almost everywhere I go now) and I’m getting a little sick of beans. On the plus side, Lent is over, so I could have chocolate again, but the “no sugar” rule pretty much quashes that. (But I do occasionally cheat where chocolate is concerned.)

5 Comments:

At April 22, 2006 11:15 PM, Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

Why are you unable to eat sugar, dairy, corn, or potatoes?

And can you eat eggs?

 
At April 23, 2006 10:22 AM, Blogger Katya said...

I've been really sick and my doctor thinks it might be food allergies, so we're cutting things out of my diet. Sugar is always the first to go, and the rest have been added more recently. I can't remember if I can have eggs, but I don't like eggs.

 
At April 23, 2006 7:28 PM, Blogger Kari said...

I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick! I hope they figure it out. A friend of mine found out he had...siliac? Is that what it's called where you can't eat any gluten...wheat...something like that. He stays away from it and it's solved everything. Just thought I'd throw that in in case it helped. Wheat. Let go, Let God.

 
At April 24, 2006 10:53 PM, Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

Perhaps you are allergic to petroleum. It happens.

 
At April 25, 2006 10:09 PM, Blogger ambrosia ananas said...

Yikes. I hope you get feeling better (preferably in a way that allows you to have sugar, dairy, corn, and potatoes again).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home