s Thoughts from the Physics Chick: Things I will not do this month:

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Things I will not do this month:

Buy two tanks of gas. (Hopefully I won't have to fill up at all.)
Buy new wiper blades.
Buy a new space heater.
Ride the T.
Go to a museum.
Buy plane tickets.
Make more than the minimum payments on my student loans. (I consolidated a few of them last month, so my minimum payments are a lot lower this month, anyway.)

Hopefully, these measures will mean that I won't spend more than I earn this month. (Of course, in the next few months, I still have to make a hotel reservation, buy another set of plane tickets, put down a security deposit on a new apartment, and pay for memberships in a couple of professional associations. So, we'll see.)

3 Comments:

At March 05, 2008 12:55 PM, Blogger Brooklyn said...

How on earth ... do you live next door to work or something? :) the gas thing is amazing. I try not to fill up more than once a week.

 
At March 05, 2008 1:21 PM, Blogger Katya said...

I take the bus. (But I'm only about a mile away, anyway.)

 
At March 08, 2008 10:31 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Ride the T... :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home