s Thoughts from the Physics Chick: Famous People

Friday, February 03, 2006

Famous People

It would be really cool to be friends with a celebrity.

And I would be a really good celebrity friend. ’Cause everyone else would want to be their friend just because they were a celebrity, but I would be their friend because I could see who they really were on the inside, aside from the fame. They’d be all, “Katya, you’re the only one who really understands me,” and I’d be all “Yeah.”

Of course, if I’m committed to looking on the inside when it comes to friendship, then I really just need to be friends with cool people, regardless of their celebrity status. And then I could hang with all my cool homies, and think about how cool I was by association.

But, really, I think it’s more important to be interesting than to be cool. And if you really pay attention, most people are pretty interesting in some way. Especially the ones who are all quiet, and shy, because while everyone else is yammering away, they’re just taking it in, and thinking about it all. So, really, I should pay more attention to people in general.

But it would be really cool to be friends with a celebrity.

5 Comments:

At February 04, 2006 2:36 PM, Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

You can rest assured that you know Melyngoch, who is bound to be famous someday.

 
At February 04, 2006 4:48 PM, Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

So are you my friend because of my celebrityness, my coolness, or my interestingness?

 
At February 05, 2006 8:26 PM, Blogger Katya said...

MF - d. All of the above.

Also because your avatar is Christian Bale. :)

 
At February 06, 2006 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. Thanks, Katya.

 
At February 06, 2006 12:41 PM, Blogger Braden said...

Drat. That was me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home