s Thoughts from the Physics Chick: Speaking of Swedish

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Speaking of Swedish

My next-door neighbor is a very attractive Swedish guy who won't give me the time of day. (Figuratively.) Maybe he's shy or maybe he just doesn't think I'm worth giving the time of day to. Either way, he's no good to me. But I can certainly appreciate Swedish, um, culture from afar. (Mmm, Swedish.)

Along those lines, I have decided that Melyngoch needs to go to Sweden and convert a hot orange Swedish guy for me to marry.

4 Comments:

At May 01, 2007 10:20 AM, Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

Perhaps you need to get a watch. (Figuratively.)

 
At May 01, 2007 1:46 PM, Blogger Melyngoch said...

Umm, so there's a hot Swedish guy living right next door to you, but you need me to go to Sweden and find you one? Katya! Flirt to convert!

Have you even asked the time of day?

 
At May 01, 2007 7:12 PM, Blogger Katya said...

Next-door Swedish guy may be [+Swedish, +hot], but he is also [-Mormon, -orange]. (I can flirt to convert, but I can't flirt to extravert.)

 
At May 07, 2007 1:54 PM, Blogger Th. said...

.

Heh heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home