s Thoughts from the Physics Chick: And his hair shall be . . . of what color it please God

Friday, August 22, 2008

And his hair shall be . . . of what color it please God

(A potentially ongoing series in which Katya assigns further requirements to the already-elusive future Mr. Katya in an apparent attempt to render his very existence entirely impossible)

My roommate's dad surprised her this week by making her two gorgeous wooden deck chairs for her new house. (Her mom's out of town, so I guess he had some free time.)

I've long thought that carpentry and woodworking skills are pretty cool, so I'm officially adding that to the list.

So let it be written; so let it be done.

3 Comments:

At August 27, 2008 11:47 PM, Blogger Th. said...

.

So long as you keep keeping hair color out of it, eternity is on your side. (cf B)

 
At August 28, 2008 7:10 PM, Blogger Ginsberg said...

You could marry my dad. Except that he's already married to my mom.

 
At August 29, 2008 3:31 PM, Blogger Trevor Christensen said...

I think you should add "suprise carpentry".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home