7 things I love about working at a university
1. Free access to academic databases. (What would I do without the online OED?)
2. Access to a university library, complete with university ILL privileges, plus ridiculously long checkout times for books.
3. Free access to online magazines and journals (in case I suddenly need to do research).
4. A working environment where, by definition, education is valued.
5. Free tuition (should I ever decide to take advantage of that).
6. I can go to the post office on my lunch break, because it's just a five minute walk away.
7. Ditto for the ATM. (And I can go to my actual credit union, as well, but that's more of a 15-minute walk.)