1. I only browse ebay on Mondays.
2. I have to finish three knitting projects before I can buy a new knitting book. (Can’t be buying new knitting books all willy-nilly without actually knitting stuff in the meantime.)
3. I wash my hair on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
4. I have to blog at least once a week.
5. On all my blogs. (Except ZD, where I’m going to try to post monthly.)
6. I have to change the BB quote every day, except for Sundays. (Ideally, I can find some sort of “theme” for the week so I don’t have such trouble finding a new quote every day.)
7. If there’s nothing to do at Job #1, I have to work on Russian.
8. Working on Russian means, among other things, that I have to conjugate every single unfamiliar verb I run across in both imperfective and perfective tenses.
9. And I have to decline every unfamiliar noun and adjective. (I rather hope that no one’s life ever depends on my being able to remember the genitive plural of anything.)
10. I have to catalog (at Job #2) for at least two hours every day, or until I search 20 books, whichever comes first.
11. Back when I was still categorizing Board questions, I had to do 100 questions a day.
12. Now that I’m archiving questions, I’ll have to set some daily quota for those.
13. I wear my skirts in rotation.
14. I wear my shirts pretty much in rotation, too.
15. I read other people’s blogs in order of how frequently they post. (I start with Duchess and work my way down to the people who pretty much don’t blog anymore.)
(Dedicated to all those people who inexplicably don’t live their lives by arbitrary rules.)