s Thoughts from the Physics Chick: Cat. & Reference: In which library catalogs are explained

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Cat. & Reference: In which library catalogs are explained

I’ve been wanting to do a series of posts on the information that’s presented in library catalogs, since there’s a lot more there than most college students know how to take advantage of. I’m planning on including information about ISBNs, notes, subject headings, alternate titles, series headings, and added authors, in addition to the more standard title, author, and publisher information. Should I just start where I want, or are there any particular questions that you (my readers) would like answered?

2 Comments:

At August 25, 2007 8:41 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I'd like to hear about ISBN's again. I forgot. And about 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1.

 
At August 25, 2007 9:59 PM, Blogger Katya said...

Your wish is my command.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home